Cox Green is a civil parish in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead in Berkshire, England. The parish is bounded by the A4 road to the north, the A404(M) motorway to the northeast, the M4 motorway to the southeast and a rural boundary with White Waltham parish to the west. The original village was located in the area of Cox Green Lane, Cox Green Road and Norden Road, south of the railway. Parts of this are now outside the current parish boundary. The second half of the 20th Century saw a rapid expansion of housing, including Woodlands Park to the west, and Cox Green is now just a suburb of Maidenhead.
Schools in the area include Lowbrook School and Wessex Primary School, both catering for ages up to eleven Year 6 and Cox Green School, for children aged 11-18. Cox Green School shares a site with the adjacent Community Centre on Highfield Road, providing such local facilities as a library and both indoor and outdoor sports facilities. Additional leisure facilities exist at Ockwells Park, where as well as sports fields and open park and woodland, there is a well-stocked children's play area.
The parish church, Church of the Good Shepherd, is located in the Community Centre in Highfield Road.
The oldest building in the parish is Ockwells Manor. This is located near Ockwells park.
A Roman Villa was discovered from aerial photographs in the 1950s and was fully excavated in 1959 in advance of the building of the present housing estate.